Etsy Fab 5

/ Tuesday, October 11, 2011 /
Because I like shopping etsy (and ebay) but I can't buy everything I find. So here are some of my most recent finds!

1. Vintage Calico Blouse - $14, 2. Vintage Mod Pleather Skirt - $20, 3. Lace Jacket - $12, 4. Black 80s Dress - $10, 5. Flower Print Heels Size 7 - $16.99

Also, apparently etsy is allowing you to display your real name now instead of your username. I'm glad it's just an option and not a requirement. It sounds like a good thing for shopkeepers, but as a consumer I'd rather not have my name attached to my account.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog and thanks for featuring my lace jacket--if it hasn't sold by the end of October send me a convo on Etsy and it's yours!
    Trish
    Black Rock Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY! I love etsy - it's so fun to just stare at for hours and hours and hours! Great finds, gurl!

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Labels

About

 
Copyright © 2011 We Are Not The Only, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger